LUXURY PHOTOGRAPHY HONEYMOON INCA TRAIL 5D/4N
Day 5: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
We suggest buying on 8 month in advance at least. Please note that there is limit of visitors per day so we also suggest buying your trip as soon as possible. Also note ball the bellow information are mandatory
ISC CARD ( 35. – USD OF DISCOUNT )
Note: In order to get the discount it is necessary to send us via e mail the scanned copy of your isc (international student card) within two days before we will get the permission. Without this copy we will not able to offer you any discount.
- Pre-trek briefing with Guide
- Transportation by vehicle to start of the trek
- Inca Trail permits
- Bilingual guide
- Portable toilet
- Shuttle, entrance and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 WAY HIRAM BIMGHAM TRAIN from Aguas Calientes back to Cusco
- 1 NIGHT LOXURY HOTEL: INKA TERRA or SUMAQ
- The luxury Inca Trail includes these added features:
- Cots and large Thermarest sleeping pad, 8 cm thick
- Hot shower each day
- Massage every day until arrival to Aguas Calientes
- High quality dishes
- Chef & gourmet food
- Chairs with backs for dining tent
- Last Dinner at Indio Feliz Restaurant
- Last Lunch at Belmont Restaurant
- 3 nights at luxury camping.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners). , hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tips for your guides
- chef and crew
- hotel staff
- Ticket to climb Huayna Picchu (added US$80/person)
- Personal expenses: extras, airport taxes; laundry service; insurance; internet
- International and domestic airfares
- Additional pre- and post-trek tours
Price: Loxury Inca trail 5 days 4 nights : 2018 per person
- 1 travellers $6850.00
- 2 travellers $4350.00
- 3 travellers $4050.00
- 4 travellers $3750.00
- 5 travellers $3450.00
- 6+ travellers $3050.00
Price per person based according the party size, in US dollars valid for all 2017 and January 2018.
- Student Discount: $35 off per personStudent Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$35.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$50.00
Trek Dificulty level:
- Peace of cake Easy Moderately Dificult Very Difficult Impossible… is nothing!
*To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card
PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND F.A.Qs
There is a $30 discount for students with a valid ISIC card or children under 12 years old.
Please note, if you can be flexible with your dates (giving 1 or 2 days either side of preferred date), you have more possibility of securing your place (availability for specific dates can change rapidly as there are only 500 spaceson the Inca Trail per day Treking tips
Huaynapicchu: $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way): $80 per person
Vistadome Train (One Way):
Expected Weather in Cusco and on the Inca Trail
In Cusco dry season starts in April to October, the days are usually sunny and hot but temperatures drop abruptly after 4-5 pm until 7-8 am.
Weather is very changeable from November to March and heavy rains are expected, with the wettest months being December to March, although is not as cold as it is in the dry season.
*Please note this reference applies to the altitude of 3400 meters and changes depending on the altitude (higher altitude = colder). Also note that it could be wet on the 3rd and 4th day of the Inca Trail (cloud forest regions).*
Available Departure Dates: We strongly recommend that you make your trek booking as soon as possible. So far we have been able to obtain trek permits for ALL of our clients and have not had to cancel any trek bookings
Flavio Huamani, Photo Tours Peru
Adress: Urbanizacion Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru