For people who are dreaming of going on a honeymoon which amalgamates adventure, culture, and nature without any compromises on luxurious accommodation and fine dining, then a trip to Peru will tick all the boxes. You get to avail all the amenities without even staying at a hotel. You must be wondering whether that is at all possible or it is a joke. It’s not a gag because there is a travel agency which lets a couple indulge in luxurious facilities while hiking along the famous Inca Trail. To know more about the travel organizers and the trip package, continue reading this write-up.
1. A combination: The Peru Honeymoon Packages provided by Phototoursperu pin together adventure and luxury. The trip will include every imaginable amenity that you can use while scaling the Inca Trail. There will be comfortable air mattresses, hot water for washing and bathing, portable toilet, gourmet food, and fine beverages.
2. The trip starts: Your honeymoon begins with a bang as you start heading down to see the remains of one of the most intelligent civilizations of the world. Porters will be carrying all your belongings during the tour on Peru Honeymoon Packages. The guides of the travel agency know about all the off-beat tracks to make your journey different and memorable.
3. Easy and hard days: As you can imagine, trekking along mountains is not going to be a piece of cake. You and your partner should prepare yourselves physically to be able to handle the stress. If you can acclimatize well with the changing attitudes, you will surely have the time of your life. Not every day of the hike is going to be tough. For example, the second day of the trek will be relatively easy.
4. Long walks: After crossing the smooth areas, you step into the taxing regions. The third day of the trip will make you cross two high passes. Though, by the end of the second day of the walk, you will be close to the first pass. You will witness several Inca sites while trudging along to Machu Picchu, the jewel on the crown.
5. The prize: There is a saying that mentions an award at the end of a tiresome journey. In this case, the gift is the fabled halls of the Incan citadel. Your excitement will start to choke you while moving closer to the trail entry and taking the first incredible view of Machu Picchu.
6. The final day: Your travel organizers and guides will leave you two alone to explore the sacred city of the Incas. Or you can follow the guide to learn about the rich history of the civilization and the myths that surround the archeological wonders of this place. You may even climb the Huayna Picchu if you enjoy it. In effect, you get two days to experience this wonder.
How many travel agencies can you find out which provides body massage every day for relieving you from the physical stresses of hiking up the Inca Trail? There is only one travel organization, which provides such facilities and the website is there within the boundaries of this topic. Visit the website to find out further details of the honeymoon trip packages.